COVID-19 Useful Info
Committed to Safety!
In Manos Small World Hotel we care about the health of our guests, employees and partners but at the same time we stay engaged to the promise given to offer the Greek Hospitality!
We have adopted the new procedures and protocols of operations given by the Greek Ministry of Tourism and the Greek Ministry of National Health and embedded them to the daily activities of Manos Small World Hotel.
Check in / Check out
- We encourage the contactless procedure by using electronic means while checking in or checking out
- Guests would check in the room after 3.00 pm and check out by 11.00 am, giving us the necessary time to sanitize the accommodation
- Porter service will be provided only by our guests’ request
Rooms and Housekeeping
- Extra amenities, antiseptic and face masks, will be provided driven by your health care
- All not basic amenities, like magazines, menus, bathrobes, laundry bags, decorative pillows and covers, mini bar products are removed
- Housekeeping service will be provided only by our guests’ request
- Before checking in the room, our guests can be sure that it would have been sanitized, using the recommended detergents and 70oC steam
- A contact-less breakfast, containing prepacked items would be served at the privacy of your room or veranda
- Even if we believe that cotton table clothes are a luxury we all deserve, we have to replace them with one use materials
The Hotel’s team
- All staff members are trained to the protocols instructed by the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Tourism
- All staff members are trained to guide you through the extra health measures taken.
- All staff members would provide the service to the guests wearing face masks and maintaining the 1,5 meters distance